Our “patented” 10 step evaluation process is outlined below. Videos are posted on our developing YouTube Channel. Read why our electronic cigarette reviews are turning traditional smokers to “vapers” each and every day. We rank the top companies on the market and share the pro’s and con’s of each. We like to try to recommend a brand to consumers that fits their budget, taste preference, and lifestyle. Right now, we suggest you check out our V2 e-cigarette review. You can also see what makes the Green Smoke Brand such a popular choice.
For our complete rankings and the best electronic cigarette reviews 2014, check out our top brands page.
Here’s Our Top E-Cig Brands for 2014
Here’s how our Electronic Cigarette Reviews Work
1. We place an order.
2. We bust open the boxes and get down to business, inspecting every component and accessory.
3. We take turns using the devices, trying every cartridge and battery option.
4. We each write our thoughts on the following aspects:
- battery power
- battery vapor production
- battery life
- size of battery
- taste of cartridges
- cartridge size & complaints
- we take notes of any defects
- we share with the group and open up to feedback
5. We give each brand another shot to see if anyone’s experiences we just heard about can possibly change our minds. We always like to give a few different takes and try things twice.
6. We repeat the process, noting any changes in opinion.
7. We take the products out on the town and get more granular with the information. We note battery life (which by now the battery has been used for a while and is slowing down.)
8. We re-group.
9. We share opinions.
10. We put our thoughts together and collaborate on these ratings. Sharing our thoughts has become a cumbersome task, but we do it because we want to avoid the most evil link to traditional tobacco that has affected many of our lives: cancer. Losing a loved one that died because cigarettes caused lung cancer is such an avoidable item of life. Sure, studies aren’t known on the long term effects, but we beg to question that these vapor-producing alternatives MUST show promise as a better alternative. No tar. No tobacco. Way less carcinogens. How does that not sound healthier for the human body? So please, learn from our reviews and help spread the word about these products. If this site or a particular review page helped you out in any way, shape, or form, the best thing you can do is post it on Facebook or share on another social media website like Twitter. (You can follow us on that link!)